Small Business Planning
The key for a small business is not to be in a position of always working for the business, but having the business work for you so that it has a part of helping achieve your lifetime goals.
Small business planning involves:
- Defining your personal goals for the business
- Determining the right business entity to form
- Strategic planning for the future
- Budgeting and future cash flow projections
- Managing day to day cash flow
- Business continuity and succession planning
Bogue Asset Management works with small business and entreprenuers in the state of Maine.